The Day Spa Penrith, Emu Plains, Blue Mountains NSW Australia
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- Making an appointment – When making an appointment you will be asked for your Gift Certificate number /code or credit card details. This is used to secure your booking and as an agreement to our cancellation policy (see details below). The credit card payment will not be processed until the date of the treatment. If you do not own a credit card a bank transfer or payment by purchasing a gift certificate online for the treatment cost is required. If redeeming a gift certificate please have the certificate handy when booking. If you have a preferred therapist please make this known when booking as some therapists are only rostered on certain days.
- Cancellation policy – As a room and a therapist has been exclusively been booked for your pamper, If you need to change or cancel your appointment we require the 24 hrs notice on week days, 48 hrs notice weekends or for group bookings. If the appropriate notice is not provided then 100% of the cost of your treatment/s will be charged to the credit card supplied when booking.
- Late cancellations for gift certificates will result in the certificate becoming Invalid.
- Due to Covid ;We ask that you arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time and wait in your car or on the Seats outside the Spa. We will call or Sms you to welcome you to enter. You will be sent a Covid declaration and consult form via an sms that we ask you to complete prior to your visit.If you are a little late we will do our best to give you your full treatment time, however sometimes we may have to cut your treatment slightly short at the same charge to ensure that the client booked in after you can enjoy their full treatment.
- We ask that you fo santuse or Wash your hands upon Entry to the Spa and follow all directions of our team members
- As a courtesy to others and to allow you to truly relax please switch off mobile phones upon entering the Day Spa.
- We seek to make you as comfortable as possible and put your mind at ease during your time with us.
- Our Therapists are very approachable and understanding so please ask questions at any time or voice any concerns or discomforts during your treatment - so we can make your treatment as wonderful as possible. You may wish the volume of music altered or the pressure of the massage to be increased or decreased. Your comfort and enjoyment of your treatment is our aim.
- We advise wearing loose, comfortable clothing so you may remain as relaxed as possible when you leave us.
- We offer disposable G-strings for body scrubs, Bikini Waxing and Spray tans, however if it makes you more comfortable you may wish to keep your own underwear on and bring a fresh pair to put on after your treatment.
- Towels are draped professionally over the body during treatments so you are kept discreet at all times and covered aside from the limb that is being worked on.
- Please leave your valuables at home. The Spa cannot take responsibility for valuables left in the change room or robes. The responsibility of Personal items are the responsibility of clients at all times.